Baked Apple and Carrot Casserole
- 6 Apples, cored, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked carrot slices
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- Salt to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Create a layer of apples in a nonstick casserole and follow with a layer of carrots.
2. Layer again until all apples and carrots are used.
3. Pour orange juice over mixture and top with a crumble made by combining sugar, flour and salt in a small mixing bowl.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.