Amazing Gluten Free Crepes
see vegan alternatives
- 1/2 cup white rice flour
- 3 eggs, beaten or 3 Tablespoons ground flaxseed and 6 Tablespoons water
- 3/4 cups milk or almond milk
- 1/8 cup brandy
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
1. Add flour, salt, eggs, milk and brandy to a large bowl and whisk well.
2. Stir in melted butter and cover bowl, setting aside for half an hour.
3. Cooking crepes can be a bit tricky and will take a little practice but you’ll get it in no time. You must use a nonstick skillet over medium heat or you’re asking for trouble, trust me.
4. Pour just enough batter into the skillet to barely coat the bottom of the pan. Swirl the batter to spread quickly.
5. Cook over medium heat until the edges begin to curl and lift from the pan on their own, then flip the crepe and cook the other side for 30 seconds or so. Don’t overcook or you can’t roll them up!